Dialysis for Poor patients
We also run a free dialysis project in which people with chronic kidney diseases are served with free dialysis. From our experience in the past we found that there are more people, in and around Palakkad, who are in need of continuous dialysis. Many of these people belong to BPL category and are not able to meet the expenses for their treatment. This leads them to deny treatment. Hence, we extend free dialysis to poor patients and concession is given to patients who need frequent dialysis.
‘Karunyam’ Child Health Care Programme
This Programme is sponsored by both Paalana Hospital and KESS (Kuriakose Alias Service Society) for helping the economically weak families. The programme extends free medical care to New Born Babies and children upto 12 years old.
One Time Free Food per day
One Time Free Food per day for the patients in General Ward is provided by the Institution.
Reasonable concessions allowed to financially backward patients.
Mother Care ProjectPaalana Institute is doing everything possible to help the poor and needy in Palakkad District and its suburbs. We have launched a unique venture “Mother Care” with an aim to extend proper medical care for the Mother and Child with a Nominal Enrollment fee of Rs. 500.00.Mother Care Programme ensures proper Medical Care in Pregnancy, Delivery and Post Delivery.
The program is a package as follows:
Rural Medical CampsAs part of Rural Health Scheme, we have selected some remote villages and tribal areas and we conduct free medical camps at these places.
A team of Doctors, Nurses and Social Workers are visiting the places once in a week.
This gesture is of much help to many needy poor people for whom proper medical care is not within their reach.
We have earmarked some more places to extend medical assistance on regular basis in the coming days, to conduct free medical camps.
We are also committed and extending additional free medical camps with the help of our medical camp team to other place from where request are made.
Apart from this we used to conduct free medical camps in the premises of our institution in different departments in regular cycles.
We also do free medical services on all the specific days declared connected with human health care.
We are caring the younger generations by conducting medical camps at Govt. Primary and Secondary Schools in and around Palakkad.
With a view to cover people from different sections we used to have medical camps at Prison, Railway Station, Bus Station, Old Age Homes and also camps for very young buds whom are from the nursery to lower primary class levels.
We have other activities of charitable services joining hands with clubs and institutions such as Rotary International and Lions Club.
- Single Room (Existing) – Rs. 1,50,000
- New Cardiac Ward
- Single Room – Rs. 2,00,000
- Single Room AC – Rs. 2,50,000
- Semi Deluxe AC – Rs. 3,00,000
Benefits to Room Sponsors
- Suggested Name will be displayed in front of the Room in Golden Plate.
- Single Room Rent will be free for the Sponsor and 4 Family Members.
- Free OP Consultation for the Sponsor and 4 Family Members.
- Priority in OP Consultation for the Sponsor and 4 Family Members.
- Free Annual Health Check Up for the Sponsor and 4 Family Members.
- Sponsor can recommend 10% Concession in Final bill for ward patients.
- Sponsor will be special invitee to all the important functions in the Hospital.
- Hospital News Letter will be sent in home addres.s (Inside India)
- Annual Gathering of sponsors.
Sponsoring Treatment of Poor Patients
- Dialysis (Single) – Rs. 600
- Delivery & Care of Child (3 Months) – Rs .25,000
- Pre-mature New Born Baby (NICU) – Rs. 25,000
- Snake Bite (Toxic) – Rs. 25,000
Contact for More Details : Fr. Thomas Chakramakkil CMI, 9387910877, Director, Paalana Institute of Medical Sciences.
Details of E-Payment vide NEFT
Title of the Account in the Bank: Paalana Institute of Medical Sciences
Email ID of Paalana: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Name of Authorized Signatory: Fr. Thomas Chakramakkil
PAN Number: AABTM0379B
Bank Name: South Indian Bank, GB Road, Palakkad-1
Account Type: Current, Bank
Account Number: 0063081000002344
Bank Tel No: 0491 2522655
Bank Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Branch MICR Code: XX678059002